Stay connected right until you have to board your flight. Muscat International Airport offers free WiFi services to departing passengers at departure gates and duty free areas. To access this free service, passengers can connect using the following methods:
Passengers with Oman-registered phone numbers:
- Select Free WiFi.
- Provide your local Omani number.
- Passengers will then receive an SMS providing the password to log in to the WiFi account.
Passengers with international phone numbers (registered outside Oman):
- Present your boarding pass and passport at flight information desks located opposite to the duty free area.
- A flight information staff member will scan your boarding pass and passport and provide you with the password for the WiFi account.
- Access Muscat International Airport's free WiFi with the password provided to you, available for 2 hours at a time. You can reaccess the WiFi network by logging in again.