Stay connected right until you have to board your flight. Muscat International Airport offers free Wi-Fi services to departing passengers at departure gates and duty free areas. To access this free service, passengers can connect using the following methods:
Passengers with Oman-registered phone numbers:
- Select Free WiFi.
- Provide your local Omani number.
- Passengers will then receive an SMS providing the password to log in to the WiFi account.
Passengers with international phone numbers (registered outside Oman):
- Present your boarding pass and passport at flight information desks located opposite to the duty free area.
- A flight information staff member will scan your boarding pass and passport and provide you with the password for the WiFi account.
- Access Muscat International Airport's free WiFi with the password provided to you, available for 2 hours at a time. You can re-access the Wi-Fi network by logging in again.